LED Lighting Solutions
There is no such thing as a single solution for all applications each is taken on its own merits to avoid costly mistakes.
The LED lighting solutions below have been tried and tested within projects around the World in real applications and environments.
This is our oldest LED system and in plain English this is a thin 8 or 10mm thick acrylic panel with LED’s embedded into the edges so they are pointing into the acrylic and not outwards. There is a laser etched groove system or dot matrix within the acrylic which carries the light evenly from one side to the other. This is one of the most simple LED’s systems to install and use and often it can be placed directly behind the material to be backlit usually without requiring a diffuser .
- Thin profile 8 or 10mm.
- 12 or 24 volt.
- Long lasting averaging 80,000 hours.
- Easy to install with plug and play technology.
- Shapes and letters.
- Flat panels only.
- Largest size 3 x 2 metres.
One of our favourites and essentially LED’s on a roll. However these rolls are configured at our factory to precise requirements required for the backlighting application. Imagine a rope ladder so for walls they arrive in widths and heights to suit are attached at the top using the fixing holes they roll down and are fixed at the bottom with each roll having a standard cable length of three metres. Can be used for flat and curved surfaces.
- A highly cost effective LED systems one of the least cost professional systems currently available. Ladder lights will automatically conform to any curve such as circular columns and curved walls.
- Fast to install and connect on a recent project 2400 high x 10 metres long the installation took under 4 hours!
- Long life averaging 80,000 hours.
- Requires a cavity/void of 60mm.
With the thickness of paper Light Tape provides a solution when space is critical. Light Tape is waterproof as standard and generates zero heat and has the lowest running costs of all LED systems. It has exceptional resistance to fire and can also be used in exterior applications.
- Thinnest profile of any Led system.
- Waterproof as standard.
- Any shape.
- Very low running costs.
- Zero heat generation.